We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family apartment

Adelaide
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Family apartment

Hi guys, I'm looking to return to Phuket New years eve 2013 but this time I'm returning with more of my family. our group will include 4 adults 14, 13, 5 and 2 year old. can anyone suggest an apartment which will accomodate our large partyin or close to patong (incl karon, kata) that also might fit in with our budget of $ 400aud night . Cheers Matt

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family apartment

If you want Patong there are Haven Condos at south part of Patong, but for a family group Swiss Palm Beach in Patong is excellent. Family owned and managed, hugely popular, they could be full already.

Very popular indeed and used by many regulars here.

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293920-d122…

They can be called on ( this is from their website so don't blame me it it doesn't work :) LOL

: Internatioal access code + 66-76-342-099

Remember time difference, e.g 2 pm your time 1030 their time

There are excellent very large 2 bedroom apartments at Centara Waterfront Suites ( not waterfront, just the name ) in Karon, howver, with children of that age you will probably be put off by it being high rise with balconies. I only mention in case you come across them. They are perfect and great value for grown-up families, but with those ages I doubt would suit.

Edited: 02 October 2012, 13:06
Adelaide
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family apartment

Thanks Monica. Swiss palm is on the possibles list. Stayed at the Amari last time so I have little knowledge on apartment style accom. Appreciate your reply!

Matt

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family apartment

Try Kata Gardens www.katagardens.com

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
750 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family apartment

Centara Waterfront Suites, reasonably priced, big apartments and ocean views....in Karon.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family apartment

Again I agree Centara Waterfront Suites at Karon are excellent value but with a 5 and 2 year old the high rise / balconies might not be ideal.

6. Re: Family apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 17:35
Adelaide
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family apartment

Thanks Julie, sylvie and Monica. They all look great that it makes it harder to choose. Ive ruled out the apartments as I do become paranoid with kids and balconies. Thanks for your help. Matt

8. Re: Family apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:18