We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton or Double Tree

Calabasas...
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Topic
Hilton or Double Tree

Which hotel would you choose, the Hilton or the Double Tree? We are using our points and they are the same in price. Thanks

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,976 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton or Double Tree

Hi lyyonn1

I have never been to the Double Tree so I cannot comment. However I am a Hilton Club member and go to The Hilton at least 4 times a week. Their facilities are great (amongst them tennis courts, squash court, table tennis, 4 x swimming pools, bicycles for hire, mini golf range, kids playgrounds and fitness park). The property is huge and is located across the road from Karon beach.

Enjoy your holiday!

Chantal.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton or Double Tree

They are very different in style and different beach locations, Hilton is Karon, Doubletree is Surin Beach area, apart from being very different in style those beaches are also very different

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton or Double Tree

I'm considering the same two properties, and it would be helpful (Monica4 or others), if you could provide details about the differences, particularly with respect to the beaches. A nice beach (long, wide, white/light sand, not too crowded) is important for me, and what I have read about Karon beach is mixed. Thanks!

Calabasas...
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton or Double Tree

Bump.....any other thoughts on this regarding the difference ?

5. Re: Hilton or Double Tree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 06:15