We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long and where to visit in Phuket?

UK
2 posts
Save Topic
How long and where to visit in Phuket?

My boyfriend and I are visiting Thailand at the beginning of November for three weeks. We fly into Bangkok for two nights and then have a flight to Phuket. We are staying on the South West coast and hoping to visit Phi Phi, Koh Lanta and Krabi, however we want to spend some time in Phuket also.

Any recommendations of beaches/hotels/areas to visit would be amazing. We are both in our late twenties and very active so are up for most things. I guess we are looking for the best of both worlds, the amazing scenery, beaches etc but not so far off the beaten track that there is no night life/evening atmosphere.

Budget is mid range but willing to splash out if necessary and worth it.

Like I said, any tips/recommendations big or small would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long and where to visit in Phuket?

Hi Labsjd

For more info on Phuket and things to do click on the links listed under Top Questions about Phuket on the right hand side of this page.

Hope this helps you.

Chantal.

2. Re: How long and where to visit in Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 10:15