We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

I know Simba and PST do day trips to Phi Phi or Phang nga Bay , but I'm traveling on a budget , and want to know which budget company is great to book with for a day trip.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,372 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

My guess would be all the budget ones would be similar, may as well just book at any of the tour desks when you arrive. All you could contact Panya and get a price off him, maybe the companies he books with are better than going totally randomly

Michelle

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,891 posts
1,773 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

Almost all tour booths will offer these trips and its case of bargaining a price with several off the guys but you will be loaded on a big boat with many others and lose the personal touch you get with others, but if you are on a budget then I understand that you will have to deal with that.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

Phi Phi Island Tour and a Phang Nga Tour are around 1200Bt per adult. Lots of choices. Not all budget tours are on big boats, some are on speedboats.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

We can buy day tour you arrive there, There are many options and you can discuss with agent.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

As said you can book the cheaper tours when you get there at one of the many tour kiosks, not as good and more overcrowded than the more popular ones, but there are some reasonable good ones out there too. Try JC tours they are the agent not the operator but I have had friends use them without any problems and reviews are good on here. www.jctour-phuket.com however I know you're on a budget but for an extra $40 to $60 pp I would use PST or Simba for a more relaxing, safe & personal service if possible? Happy planning and have a gr8 time :-)

6. Re: Day trip to Phi Phi or Phang Nga Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2013, 10:18