We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Phukethotdeals.com?

Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Phukethotdeals.com?

Hi,

We are travelling to phuket in december and since it's peak season we are planning to book a day trip with phukethotdeals.com.

I could not find much information about these guys.

If anyone has used them do let me know.

Thanks

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,086 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Phukethotdeals.com?

Just book the tours from the road side kiosks, once you are in Patong / Phuket. Advance booking is not required.

I recently paid Baht 800 for a Phang Nga Tour (James Bond Island Tour) to a road side kiosk of Phuket Travel & Tours.

I have the card of a good travel kiosk, do PM me for the rate and number. She is located near to Christine Massage.

Edited: 26 November 2012, 11:41
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Phukethotdeals.com?

Hi sanjeev_abhish, can u inform me the travel kiosk u mention? I'll go to phuket on 5jun, waiting for ur response soon.. ty much

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,086 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Phukethotdeals.com?

I am sorry, its already 3rd June today. I need some time.

But opposite to Christine (no exactly opposite but, go a little side (towards Jungceylon). I remember POOH from her name.

BTW, its not difficult to get the best price. You only need to bargain a little. There are hundreds of such shops.

4. Re: Has anyone used Phukethotdeals.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 07:17