We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

perth
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

My husband and I are going to Phuket for five days next October on the way home from Borneo. Where is the best area to stay? We're not interested in nightclubs etc, but don't want seclusion either. We would like things to do - shopping and such, and we will probably take a couple of day trips. Any suggestions?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

Kattathanni resort. Quiet ,beautiful beach . 3 minute cab ride to restaurants bars shopping.... Others will ask for your Budget

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

See this link for the beach area

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293920-i5037-k390…

Kata , Kata noi , or Kamala.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,973 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

Check out the Kata Beach area. This beach is one of my favourite beaches on Phuket. It is small and cosy and very picturesque. Also there is some really good shopping, pubs etc as well as some of Phukets finest restaurants all within walking easy walking distance.

4. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 07:17