We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

50th birthday

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
50th birthday

Hi everyone going to Phuket in April.....has anybody have any ideas of a nice restaurant to go to for a 50th. thanks in advance

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 50th birthday

Check out Mom Tris Villa Royale Colin. It is well worth a visit and perfect for celebrating something special.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 50th birthday

Hi Colin

If you search this has been asked before and most people will say Villa Royale. I had my 50th there and can highly recommend

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 50th birthday

Another vote for Mom Tris kitchen at Villa Royale. Lovely views and food. The wine is expensive but the food is about right for such a nice place.

Linda

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,480 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 50th birthday

My 50 th birthday is April 16 . When is yours ?? . I will be sipping Margaritas in Cabo san lucas Mexico . So won't be able to meet up for a drink .

Arizona City...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 50th birthday

Hi I'm only new to writing things on here, but I agree with the others, mom tri's. We ate there and it was great.

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 50th birthday

Had my 40th at Mom Tris in July and it is amazing. Great for a 50th.

Enjoy

Edited: 11 December 2012, 02:55
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
557 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 50th birthday

Hi Colin,

I had my 50th in Phuket in September.As there was a big group of us I chartered a catamaran for the day but 2 days before my birthday the weather turned too windy and it had to be postponed.2 days later we went and it was great.We then just decided to go to Small view restaurant at Kata.We didnt book in just turned up there was about 30 of us and tthe meals,views and service was terrific.Great night then ended up at Bangla Rd,next day didnt leave my room until 5pm.Had the best time.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,480 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 50th birthday

Wow newygirl14 .That sounds like the quintessential best day in Phuket. All the way to the,all day in bed ,after Bangla .I'm in Cabo san lucas for mine in april. Not Phuket ,but it will have to do

9. Re: 50th birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 23:15