We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which restaurant?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
Which restaurant?

Ok I know there are plenty of questions similar to this I had almost settled on Mom Tris ( with WhiteBox playing in the back of my mind....mainly for the view) but after reading Cathys JBR I'm now thinking about Two chefs.

Which of these three would you suggest for dinner for my boyfriends birthday dinner while in Phuket.

He knows we'll be going to dinner ( kind of obvious as we're not exactly going to be cooking dinner at home) but want somewhere Nice.....awesome views, great food.....and hopefully I can organise a Happy Birthday balloon ( will emsil the restaurant to see if they cam help).....also will have my 5yo in tow, so child friendly!

Mom Tri

Two Chefs

White Box

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which restaurant?

IMO I would discount two chefs and decide between the other two.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,961 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which restaurant?

I agree with Aussieange. The Two Chefs is great but the other 2 establishments are more special.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,599 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which restaurant?

Both are good, but Mom Tri for me.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,892 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which restaurant?

I agree, love Two Chef's but for a birthday celebration etc definately Mom Tri's Kitchen & when you email them you can also order a surprise birthday cake. We have done this a few times:)

Cathy

Berwick, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which restaurant?

Definitely Mom Tris but when booking tell them it is a birthday. Request special table & cake if required. Pre dinner drinks at the bar are great & check if they still have Happy Hour from 6pm to 7pm.

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which restaurant?

Mom Tris for me too for that special occas. Ticks all the boxes

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which restaurant?

Thanks for the replies everyone. Think Mom Tri's it is!!

( sorry for the spelling on the OP, on the phone and didn't notice it before submitting)

8. Re: Which restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 09:17