Me and a friend will be visiting Phuket on the 25 feb - 06 March 2013. It is my first time visiting Phuket and in need of some advice on things to do during my visit. My following in enquiries are stated below; state prices or estimated prices if possible amongst my questions.
1) Where is the most convenient area of Phuket in terms of price being reasonable for hotel and accommodations? If possible near major attractions/beaches/clubs/bars
2) water sports e.g. scuba diving, jet ski, canoeing ect
3) Must see places and highly recommended such as major bars/ beach/clubs
4) nearby islands worth visiting other than phi phi
5) renting mopeds or quad-bikes
Thank you for taking the time to read this
Please join us if you like (preferably female parties :-p)Edited: 14 January 2013, 16:07