We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going Phuket late feb and looking for advice on things to do

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
going Phuket late feb and looking for advice on things to do

Hi everyone

Me and a friend will be visiting Phuket on the 25 feb - 06 March 2013. It is my first time visiting Phuket and in need of some advice on things to do during my visit. My following in enquiries are stated below; state prices or estimated prices if possible amongst my questions.

1) Where is the most convenient area of Phuket in terms of price being reasonable for hotel and accommodations? If possible near major attractions/beaches/clubs/bars

2) water sports e.g. scuba diving, jet ski, canoeing ect

3) Must see places and highly recommended such as major bars/ beach/clubs

4) nearby islands worth visiting other than phi phi

5) renting mopeds or quad-bikes

6) WEATHER

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Please join us if you like (preferably female parties :-p)

Edited: 14 January 2013, 16:07
Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going Phuket late feb and looking for advice on things to do

Hi

Check out the Top Questions about Phuket link at the top of this page on the right hand side. There is so much info there that would be of help to you.

Have fun!

2. Re: going Phuket late feb and looking for advice on things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2014, 06:18