We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Pearl Villas Phuket

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Pearl Villas Phuket

I just booked 4 nights at the Sea Pearl Villas in Patong for my honeymoon in April. I know it's not right on the beach, which seems to be a good thing in that area since I hear the beach is crowded and noisy. After our stay there we are going to Koh Phi Phi to stay at Zeavola. A few questions:

Is it better to stay right on the beach in Phuket?

What are some things we must do while there?

Is four nights too much time on Koh Phi Phi?

Thanks!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,358 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Pearl Villas Phuket

HI there

we really like Indigo Pearl on Nai Yang beach. its not right on the beach but its not very far - few mins walk at that.. depending where on the resort you stay.

Check out our time in Phuket, might help with some ideas (still working on Phuket so subscribe if you want updates otherwise keep your eye out for my JBR)

www.travellingking.com/category/phuket/

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Pearl Villas Phuket

Sea Pearl Villas are inland from Patong, there are lots of places all over Phuket that are close or on the beaches, but you have chosen a location outside / inland of the very busiest and most built up tourist area, there are plenty on options on or short distance from the beach at other beaches.

Kata, Karon, Bangtao, Kamala, Surin are other beach areas to look at.

Edited: 24 January 2013, 04:30
South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Pearl Villas Phuket

Sea Pearl Villas is a huge place and it is partway up Patong Hill, you would need transport every time you wanted to go down into Patong or to the beach etc. Just being in a car waiting to cross over to go down the hill can take ages in busy traffic. They do have a free shuttle bus to Jungceylon shopping centre.

Cathy

4. Re: Sea Pearl Villas Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 07:16