We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last day at beach

Istanbul
Level Contributor
350 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Last day at beach

I will leave this amazing country on Friday at 6 pm. But I have to check out my hotel at Patong at noon. I want to spend my last day at a nice and pristine beac which is close to airport, not in Patong. So I decided to check in a small hut or hotel for 5-6 hours to leave my stuff and take a shower before the long haul flight. Could you please suggest me any beach that i can find cheap room easily for 6 hours max?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last day at beach

The closest beach to the airport would be Nai Yang about 5 minutes from airport....

Cheap room..??..How cheap...??....There are numerous places to stay at on Nai Yang.....Perhaps Nai Yang Beach Resort...!!...??...

Tis a pity you could not have booked your last nights' stay in Nai Yang....Would have been nice to wake up to and also,have you thought of paying an extra half days' rate so you could have a late checkout...??...

We always do this and check out about 5pm....Paying the extra is well worth it....

2. Re: Last day at beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 05:17