We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Yao Noi

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Yao Noi

Hi

We're off to Phuket in March for 12 days. Have been researching madly and are thinking of going ot Koh Yao Noi for a day trip. Has anyone done this via the scheduled boat from Bang Rong pier (I think it was called that)? and is it easy to hire a scooter on the island a drive around it?

Is there much difference between Koh Yao Noi or Koh Yao Yai ??

thanks in advance

Yodels

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,622 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Yao Noi

Hi Yodels, I have been there and hired a bike for a few hours. Had a nice ride around the island. Some lovely beaches on the east side, and a few restaurants here and there. Very rustic, well worth it. Even though I am against hiring bikes on Phuket, Kho Yao Noi is much quieter.

Have a look at amazing Bike Tours, they do a great trip around the island by push bike. If you are up to it. Not hilly like Phuket.

No, I am not up to it. But I have heard it is great.

All the best,

Mark.

Phuket Sail Tours.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Yao Noi

Thanks Mark. See you in March (have a tour booked with you)!!!

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,916 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Yao Noi

I have been on the Amazing Bike Tours trip to Koh Yao Noi and it is a fantastic day out cycling around the island etc, there is a hill that seems like a mountain when your pedalling lol, but that was the hardest part.. Very quiet place & pretty.

Cathy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Koh Yao Noi

Thanks Cathy.

5. Re: Koh Yao Noi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 06:18