We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radiant Medical Centre

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
818 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Radiant Medical Centre

Hi, would like to hear from anyone who has had any work done at the Radiant Medical Centre? I am considering going there for fillers.

Thanks

1. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:35
cairns
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

I know the lady who owns the place and i just got some laser and votox done and the ultherapy is amazing. i recommend

cairns
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

I know the lady who owns the place and i just got some laser and votox done and the ultherapy is amazing. i recommend

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

Just wondering if you had work done ar Radiant medical? As I'm looking at going there.

Thanks

Phuket, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

I was consulted for ultherapy at one agreed price which doubled after the therapy. The staff and owner are money grabbing thieves. My laser was done twice and I've had no change in status, it's as if the machine was firing blanks, it was a waste a complete waste of an afternoon and 150,000baht. The centre and it's staff are another "let's rip off the farang tourists" place. Using laser to remove a small blemish on my face actually caused a huge blister, which after 3 visits is still a big scar on my cheek.

I would not go there if I could go back in time'

I hate to write a negative review but this place and experience compelled me to save another person losing their money over a non service.

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

We also had work done was quoted different price but when we got the the price was high my two friends had threads which both were unhappy with I had botox not 100 % happy either the dr didn't seem to know what he was doing I think they are scammers

Mijas, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

I would like to thank the staff, owner and Dr Top of Radiant Medial Clinic in Phuket for a job well done.

I have been going there now for the last 6 years to get lazer hair removal treatment. Last year I thought it was my last year for treatment because all my black hairs were gone and I only had white ones left which could not be removed by the lazer machine and so was stuck with my white hairs. When I came back this year I was told they have a white hair removal lazer machine. This machine is totally awesome and I have had a few treatments and I must say that my white hairs are NOT growing back.

Thank you to all of you at Radiant Medical Clinic for your help, dedication.

Kathu, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

I was browsing looking for centers where you can get lazer hair treatment done. I read Johan D's message and that is something I also did there. I was like him stuck with white hairs. I had lazer treatment done in Europe a few times and then had hair therapy treatment done at Radiant Medical Clinic untill all my black hairs were gone. Now I am also stuck with white hairs. I will definitely go back now to check if they can help me get rid of the white ones. Thanks Johan D. for posting about your white hairs. And I must say I will be happy to see Dr. Top and the staff at Radiant Medical Clinic again. I hope they still remember me.

Phuket Town...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

The two critical reviews by are a travesty of the truth. Price agreed before treatment following consultation with Doctor. After treatment Client then tried to negotiate down - a tactic not unknown among clients from certain jurisdictions. Ultherapy is one of the worlds most advanced non invasive face lift systems. The "blemish" was treated correctly - Radiant has the most up to date equipment operated by experienced Doctors. Unfortunately it appeared the follow up advice was not followed - a common occurrence. Radiant provide follow up care at no extra cost provided the client is doing their part. Please look at our Web site wwwRadiantmedicalphuket.com for many satisfied client comments.

Edited: 17 March 2014, 08:09
Phuket, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Radiant Medical Centre

Lovely Clinic. Staff friendly and competent. Also chance to look around Phuket Old Town. A relief from Patong.