We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good tour

Malay, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
good tour

Does any recommend good and valuable tour around phuket? my family and i are going to spend 4 days at phuket, we plan to visit phiphi island or some others. Thanks so much!

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,812 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good tour

Hi

For me it has to be Phuket Sail tours! It is a good tour.

Not sure what you mean by valuable!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good tour

I am with traveling Mitch, Phuket Sail Tours for me as well. Its not the cheapest tour you Will do, but it will be the highlight of your trip

Michelle

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good tour

For touring around Phuket itself, most just hire a driver for the day. Search TA for recommendations. The most we've paid for an all day tour is 1,000 baht (van); the least about half that (tuk tuk). Popular drivers on this forum tend to charge a little more.

4. Re: good tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 07:36
5. Re: good tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 05:16