We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Eugene, Oregon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Can anyone recommend a company that offers sailboat tours to Phang Nga? I checked with Phuket sail tours and they don't have any availability on the days I'm in Phuket.

Thanks in advance!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Hi there,

I am sure if you email Captain Mark @ Phuket sail tours we will recommend someone else if he can't accommodate your dates.

Cheers, Pete

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

June Bahtra does a sunset cruise.

Maleny, Australia
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Just did the sailboat trip with Mark onThursday, he will fit you in if possible, but the sailboat trip does not happen each day. He has other trips as well.

We had a great day, met some nice people, a much better experience than with Phi Phi Cruisers on the day trip to Phi Phi, dreadful, but you do get what you pay for in this world.

Australia
Level Contributor
925 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

There is also Sweet Dreamers Sail Tours... maybe of interest to you

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g1389361-…

Click on to their website at the top to see what they offer :)

5. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 21:05
Eugene, Oregon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Have you been on the Sweet Dreamers tour? It looks like they only go to Coral Island. What's the scenery like compared to Phang Nga? It sounds like I may end up needing to do the speedboat tour instead to go to Phang Nga. I didn't realize how much I had my heart set on a sailboat until I found out my dates weren't available.

Australia
Level Contributor
925 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Hi Merryn,

Ok so S/Dreamers only does Coral Island... hmm hardly any comparison with Phang Nga IMO

Just saw it as another sail boat option...

Yip go for it and secure the P/Nga speedboat tour, sooner rather than later so you don't miss out :)

Eugene, Oregon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Has anyone done both the June Bahtra junk boat and the sailboat? How do they compare?

Thanks!

Merryn

Eugene, Oregon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

Is it cheaper to book the June Bahtra once I get to Phuket or is the rate I'm seeing online of 3700 baht the set rate for this trip?

10. Re: Sailboat tour to Phang nga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 07:15