We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddle boarding

Bend Oregon
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Paddle boarding

Need some help finding a place to paddleboard:

We are staying in Kata Beach and Laguna Beach area.

Cost as well?

Thanks

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paddle boarding

Hi darlaf

Check out the following link: http://oceanpaddle.com/ I dont really know how active he is now. Although funnily enough I bumped into the owner Charlie in Kata yesterday and he said that he would paddle around to Karon beach for a little visit soon :-)

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paddle boarding

I did a lesson with Ocean Paddle and loved it..he was patient and his equipment new. He is from Hawaii and has a lot of experience. I was able to go out on my own after my first lesson.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paddle boarding

Good on you Sylvie - I was a little too wobbly when I briefly tried it a couple of years ago. Will give it another try sometime soon. :-)

Edited: 20 February 2013, 10:27
Kuau
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paddle boarding

Give me a call when your in town. We have starboards all in great condition. We can meet you on the beach in Kata or karon. Call us @087 940 2998. My father lives and has lived in Bend for 35 years, you might know him. Also great friends w/ Dennis Oliphant, from Suncountry tours.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aloha

Charles Woodward

Bend Oregon
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paddle boarding

Small world! Will be staying in Kata around 3/17, will definitely give you a call!

Thanks! Crave anything from US that I could bring?

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paddle boarding

haha Oh my gosh this is so funny!

Have fun paddle boarding!!!! And Charles hope to go out paddle boarding sometime.. still trying to get to Nui beach ..........haha

7. Re: Paddle boarding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 05:17