We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nudi Tours ??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nudi Tours ??

Hi all ,

Just wondering everyones thoughts on Nudi Tours to Phi Phi ? Tried booking with PST but unfortunately left it to late.

thanks in advance only 41 days to go !!

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
940 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Mindarie, Australia
Level Contributor
956 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nudi Tours ??

it is marks daughter that runs it i think seen some comments and they seem to be good havent used them tho

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
35 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nudi Tours ??

Hi Willow,

I used Nudi Tours last year and they were brilliant.

Same professionalism as PST. Well worth it.

45 days for me!

T

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nudi Tours ??

Thanks for your help . Going to book with them , reviews are great ... can't wait.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nudi Tours ??

We used them and they were great- the guide will get you away from the rest of the maddening crowds -- very informative with a great sense of humour - they provide drinks and snacks on board and lunch is included at the floating village.

We initially rang PST and they just put us through to Nudi tours - check their reviews on TA

5. Re: Nudi Tours ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 05:17