We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for family of 6

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation for family of 6

I am wanting averaged price accommodation for my self husband 6 yr 12 yr 15 yr 17yr olds. We have stayed in karon before as a couple but are taking the kids this time we would stay in patong if nice enough and price was right liked karon as well but can't find anywhere that would fit us all? Hoping to go in Nov 13 ish thanks

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation for family of 6

We are a family of six also and its not easy finding places to accomodate in any country:-) graceland has a two bedroom which accomodates but not sure of your budget. Swiss palms apartments ( I think thats thr name) is also recommended by many on here and is at a reasonable price.

Goodluck:-)

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation for family of 6

Yes you may need to book two interconnecting rooms and the older three stay in that. Swiss palms does have two and three bed apartments. As mentioned Graceland has family rooms but you would still need to get two as I think they have two queen size beds in each, good luck

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,830 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation for family of 6

For value for money you cannot beat Swiss Palm, but they only have one 3 bedroom apartment & it books out quickly all year round, they have plenty of 2 bedroom ones.

My link below has loads of photos of some of the apartments, we always stay here, very family friendly, good prices & great location.

Cathy

http://tinyurl.com/254ghvk

4. Re: Accommodation for family of 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 07:17