We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana Walk - opened?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Topic
Banana Walk - opened?

Hi there,

So i am heading over in October with Michelle's Big Birthday Bash, and i remember seeing the construction for this site last year.

Just wondering if anyone has been recently and if it is all completed yet?

Ta

Kaz

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,901 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

As of mid April there were quite a few places open like Boots chemist, Swenson, Coffee Club, Wine Connection, Banana Spa, Coco Lady, Ibeat & Segafredo. Then opening very soon is some nail places, Hair Studio 9, KFC, Quiksilver shop, Roma, Sorrento, Bites on the Beach and my favorite supermarket Villa Market:) 

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

Where is Banana walk?

Geelong
Level Contributor
423 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

What is Banana walk and where?

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,901 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

Harry it is on the beach rd, sort of in front of Patong Beach Hotel, next to Banana disco.

Cathy

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

Thanks for the info Cathy, I will look forward to checking it out in October :)

Geelong
Level Contributor
423 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

Cheers Cath.

The Banana disco........?????? Had a few hard nights in there a few years ago. I lost years of my life in one night. Jeepers.....the great memories are coming back.

7. Re: Banana Walk - opened?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 05:17