We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get a converter for my charger?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get a converter for my charger?

Oops, the hotel is running out of converters and they had even accompanied to several convenient stores nearby and still not found!

I'm staying in Two Villas Naiharn (which is in between Rawai and Naiharn I think) tonight and I need to charge my gadgets badly, please advise, thanks a lot!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get a converter for my charger?

Do you mean a plug adapter or voltage converter?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get a converter for my charger?

Re: A plug converter, thanks!

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to get a converter for my charger?

Upstairs in Big C at Jungceylon shopping centre have them, you can also buy them at many of the market stalls that sell electonic gadgets etc, there is a small supermarket just off the beach rd at Rawai that might also sell them.

Cathy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to get a converter for my charger?

I have seen them in the 7/11 stores

5. Re: Where to get a converter for my charger?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 06:18