We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Driver Is Awesome

Singapore
Level Contributor
614 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Our Driver Is Awesome

I found panya in this forum and decided to contact him for our phuket trip which just ended last weekend.

At first, I was hesitant as it seems that most of the people here engaged him for full tour services. But as I am there only to laze around the beach, I only need airport-hotel (and vice versa) transport services plus kata-patong transport. I was wondering will he 'take up' small business like this?

I decided to 'try my luck' and emailed him and he replied promptly!! Explaining that he was fully booked on those dates I need, he sent me his other drivers and may i say they are just awesome. In fact, his wife was with us for the Kata-Patong transfer and she actually explained to me that Mr Panya always try to do everything himself unless he really couldn't.

It's really nice to meet honest people like them and it makes our trip a very pleasant one.

I will not hesitate to use him again for my future phuket trips :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
64 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Driver Is Awesome

Agreed, we just got back from Phuket and has booked Panya and his wife for returns airport transfer, did a day tour with them and they also helped us to book the Siam Safari & Siam Niramit show. The prices he offered were competitive and good service! We will use them again if we visit Phuket next time.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Driver Is Awesome

Glad you enjoyed your experience with Panya's driver he always gets good reviews here for his service.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Driver Is Awesome

He is good, looking forward to our outing in a few weeks.

Mindarie, Australia
Level Contributor
956 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our Driver Is Awesome

totally agree we just arrived back on saturday 25th used Panya for airport transfers and day trip he was absolutely amazing will put in a review shortly

5. Re: Our Driver Is Awesome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 05:16