We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes for Larger Women

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
63 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Clothes for Larger Women

Hi,

I am heading back to Thailand in about 8 weeks time, I am wondering though as I couldnt find many clothes for larger women if anyone else has this problem, or if anyone can tell me where I would find clothes for about size 16 - 18?

I bought some clothes there last year, some fit some didnt, it was very hit and miss! I would like to get some more clothes while im there this year if I can find some that fit.

Thank you

Queensland...
Level Contributor
725 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothes for Larger Women

Hi

It depends on the style of clothing you are looking for. Fisherman pants, Tshirts, etc should all be fine but if you are looking for less casual type clothing you may struggle.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothes for Larger Women

This post has been asked before .And the common answer is ,it is quite hard to find clothes for bigger women ....(people). When the average Thai woman is a size #2.

3. Re: Clothes for Larger Women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 06:19