We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which backpack to take to puhket ?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
which backpack to take to puhket ?

hello

I will be spending two weeks in august in Phuket & I'm going to do many activities and tours.

I'm gonna take my phone and digital camera along with me but I was wondering which kind of protection i'm gonna need in this time of the year in phuket. I heart there might be some showers from time to time. plus what you guys need need when going on tours ? should I take a waterproof backpack to put my devices and some clothes in or it's gonna stop me from having fun in my tour.

any advice would be much appreciated

thank you

Phuket Best Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Easy Day Thailand
City Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Bike Tours
Being Tours and Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
895 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which backpack to take to puhket ?

I have a raincover for my backpack but rarely use it.

Any tour you take will have a place to put your gear out of the rain.

Rain is not always a bad thing here.

It can be very refreshing at times.

Carrying a small plastic bag in your pocket to put your camera and phone in might be a good idea.

Then you can keep them with you at all times even if your pack is in a boat/bus/car/restaurant/etc.

Good luck and have fun.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,686 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which backpack to take to puhket ?

A zip lock bag insdie any other type of bag will do.

3. Re: which backpack to take to puhket ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 07:19