We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather & Airport Shuttle in September in Cherngtalay?

Sydney, Australia
10 posts
Save Topic
Weather & Airport Shuttle in September in Cherngtalay?

Hi,

I was just wondering a few things. We will be staying at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort in Cherngtalay from the 31st of August to the 8th of September. I have read that is the low/monsoon season but I'm so sure as to what this entails, I've read some places that this may just mean an hour of heavy rain perhaps just once during our stay, that doesn't reason sound right though to be called a monsoon season to me, so I'm just asking to verify. Also does this mean that the beach it's situated on, we won't be able to swim in?

My second question is asking the best/cheapest method of transportation from the Phuket International Airport to this resort and area, this would be based on a fare for ten adults, three children between the ages of 4 and 10, and two children under the age of 2?

Is there anything else I should know, as this is my first visit to Thailand.

Thank you

1. Re: Weather & Airport Shuttle in September in Cherngtalay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 06:21