We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

Level Contributor
140 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

I am looking around for flights, know lots about interstate/Bali travel from Perth but have only been to Phuket once and cant wait to get back. Can anyone give me an idea on what sort of sales prices you are picking up? Have found some for $510 from Perth? Any deals coming up I should be waiting for... tickets are for Feb next year :)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,510 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

There will probably be airline sales but the problem is nobody knows when but check out the matrix website to see what's available at the moment.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

Level Contributor
140 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

Thankyou :) Is this flight site just for their standard fares or do sales come up on it as well? Just wondering as I have Jet* coming up as $507 per person where as it is $631 on this website... so assuming on sale???

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,164 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

Hi

sites like the matrix or skyscanner (which I prefer) give an indication of all places offering sales. They don't tend to sale tickets.

As an example I recently was prices tickets to Bangkok using skyscanner, and the price quoted on the site (with a 3rd party travel agent and not the airline) were actually a little bit higher when I rang them to book, as the prices quoted were for web bookings only rather than just booking!

Have you also checked Air Asia, can come up very cheap with a change in Kuala Lumpur?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

If you can get it for $520 I would grab it now.

Air Asia are $641 at the moment. That is not to say that in 3 months time there price could be less than $520, but it might be a lot more.

5. Re: Cheap flights from Perth... whats the going rate these days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 05:17