We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking a cost effective & reputable villas in Phuket

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Seeking a cost effective & reputable villas in Phuket

I'm off to Phuket in for 3 nights in March next 2014 and am seeking a cost effective & reputable villas for 3 or 4 ladies. Could anyone recommend anything descent close to the nightlife and is easy to get around from.

Cheers!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking a cost effective & reputable villas in Phuket

Hi Kutie....Why not have a look at Tropica Bungalows on the Beach road Patong....

Extremely close to Bangla Road...About 2 minutes walk if that....

Incredibly good position for shopping,dining,party and the beach is across the road and best of all,tariffs are very reasonable....

Remembering that Patong is the most action packed part of Phuket....

TA reviews for Tropica B are mixed tho' mostly favourable.....

Phuket
Level Contributor
577 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking a cost effective & reputable villas in Phuket

Hi Kutie ,

I can highly recommend a Villa rental company called 'Amazing Phuket properties' (www.http://amazingphuketproperty.com) . They have a Villa located in Kalim which is just a 5 minute taxi ride to the center of Patong where all the nightlife is . The Villa manager is a guy called Jeremy Khan ; he has been living here for many years and I'm sure he will be able to help you out .

Giles - Offspray Leisure Day trips Phuket

Edited: 03 August 2013, 02:31
3. Re: Seeking a cost effective & reputable villas in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:16