We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best website to book hotel in phuket

bangalore
Level Contributor
240 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
best website to book hotel in phuket

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2 night stay in phuket with my wife

We are around 30years and looking for backpacking kind of stay with kitchenette or coffe maker in room ( would like to cook our food )

Room should be closer to beach

Looking for room which is accesable through public transport to airport and other tourist spots

Also, we may need to keep our luggages in hotel till check in time if we leave later and early check in

Please sugget hotels or area ( which beach ) and website to book from India

Presently i'm looking into booking.com

Thanks,

Vivek Mattur

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,552 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

There is no best website as I find that every time you compare site the best deal for us varys from site to site, and sometimes the hotel directly is as good a deal.

there isn't much in the way of public transport in Phuket, so car / driver rental, tuk tuk and taxis are the order of the day.

the hotel will depend on your budget per room per night, you need to name the monetary amount, as there are so many hotels and so many resorts!

bangalore
Level Contributor
240 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

i'm looking around Rs 2500/- or 1200 THB per night for two nights

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

price depends when you are going high season is double low season

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

Sawadee .com is good. Also Agoda. I don't like Expedia.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,468 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

Websites, I find booking.com the best most of the time, although Agoda often has more hotels to choose from.

Time of visit is important, as prices vary a lot during the year, eg my hotel in Kata in May for 500bt, was 2000bt for next January, a 400% increase !!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
773 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

I like to book hotel from Agoda.com

To find hotel with small kitchen to be able to cook your own food, I don’t think it will be easy to find.

Thailand is famous for the great food and you find restaurants everywhere, both expensive and cheap.

If you like to cook your own food maybe you should look for a condominium to rent instead, they normally have kitchen facilities.

Have a great holiday

7. Re: best website to book hotel in phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:17