We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

I'm just wondering if there is a baht bus to/from Mai Khao? If there is, would it leave from/go to Phuket town? Where in Phuket town would I be able to catch a baht bus to Mai Khao? Do the services run at night time?

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,564 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

Yes, there is one to Phuket Town. No, no services at nighttime, I would presume the service ends with a departure around 17.00 hours or so.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

Thanks so much for the advice!

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

may i know where are we able to get the bus from?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
483 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

Go to the map at phukhao.com/download/…Phuket-town-map-4.gif

Click on the bottom right corner to enlarge it ... look almost at the exact centre of the map (where the orange streets start) and you will see "local bus market"

Not sure where to catch it in Mai Khao (ask a local on the scene. :-)

5. Re: Is there a baht bus to/from Mai Khao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:18