We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finalize Itinerary for 5 days in Nov.. Please suggest!

11 posts
Save Topic
Finalize Itinerary for 5 days in Nov.. Please suggest!

This will be my first trip to phuket coming Nov and with loads of help from TA I have managed to confirm the below.

Coral island with sweet dreamers

Phi phi sunrise with simba

Phang Nga with simba

I have two more days..

I have little idea about Simon cabaret and fantsea shows.. Which one is better for a couple? Does these need to be booked in advance?

Any other trips recommended?

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Finalize Itinerary for 5 days in Nov.. Please suggest!

It is different between Simon Cabaret and Phuket Fantasea

Simon Cabaret is a show from ladyboy.

Phuket Fantasea is the bigger show than Simon cabaret, there also has some elephant show and Thai dancing show as well.

Siam Neramit is same as Phuket Fantasea but located near Phuket town.

I recommend to book in advance because there also fully book.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,028 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finalize Itinerary for 5 days in Nov.. Please suggest!

Simon cabaret and FanteSea show are very nice and perfectly OK for family viewing.

Absolutely no need to book in advance, and you can buy tickets at a lot of travel kiosks when you arrive in Phuket.

11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Finalize Itinerary for 5 days in Nov.. Please suggest!

Thank you both.. I am checking them now..

Apart from my three day trips, Is there any other day trip I can do to a nearby island..? I checked for krabi trip but seems it may not be available in nov...

4. Re: Finalize Itinerary for 5 days in Nov.. Please suggest!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 06:20