We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do @ Phuket

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
164 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
What to do @ Phuket

Hi,

I am going to Phuket for a Training.My hotel is Novotel Phuket resort. I will stay there October 8 to October 11 (Night). Problem is my training will be 9AM to 6PM. After that what to do? And also i will get 1 day full for sight seeing. Please suggest me for 8th October(full day) and 9-11 October after 6PM.

Cheers!!!!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,976 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do @ Phuket

Hi

Check out the Top Questions about Phuket and click on the What to see and Do linon the right hand side of this page.----------->

There is so much info there that I am sure could help you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,608 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do @ Phuket

Read the FAQ's on the right.

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do @ Phuket

Check out this map: http://goo.gl/maps/LPy7r

You may want to spend the day on one of Phuket's beautiful beaches; go for a relaxing massage; have a trip over to James Bond Island or Koh Phi Phi Don perhaps with some snorkling; or see some sights such as Big Buddha, Wat Chalong, old Phuket town etc getting to one of the many viewpoints to enjoy the sunset.

As for Nightlife Patong is the best area for bars and nightclubs. There's also a number of Ladyboy Cabaret shows that are very popular! Or perhaps you'd prefer a fun activity such as round of mini-golf at the Dino Park in Karon, or maybe going bowling and see a film at Jungceylon (in Patong).

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do @ Phuket

The problem isn't the full day sightseeing its after 6pm as it's dark then so not much to see, you could have a massage every evening after you'r training then go for dinner and a stroll around the shops or a caberet show.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
164 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do @ Phuket

Thanks everybody

Can i have a river cruise at October 8th full day, coz i will reach Fhuket at 11AM. If so where should i communicate and what about the pricing?

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
164 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do @ Phuket

HI Shane,

One tour operator told me that it will be better if i choose either James Bond island or Phi phi island. Coz you know i have very tiny time and will be in packed schedule. So what will be the better betwn Phi Phi and James Bond? Your comments will be highly appreciable......

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do @ Phuket

That's hard to answer. Most tours will include some (optional) snorkling so if that's something you're intested in check what's available - it may be a stop off at an island or just off the side of the boat for an hour.

On Koh Phi Phi Don there's a bit of a market and some beaches to have a walk around - it seems much more expensive than mainland Phuket though. Koh Phi Phi Leh is where they filmed The Beach and James Bond Island featured in The Man With The Golden Gun, both are beautiful and interesting so really it's down to what personal preference on what you'd like to see and do.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
164 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What to do @ Phuket

Thanks shane...

9. Re: What to do @ Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 06:20