We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations at Patong Phuket for beach hotels/resorts

1 post
Save Topic
Recommendations at Patong Phuket for beach hotels/resorts

Hi my partner and I will be going on our honeymoon in mid February. We want to stay in a luxury honeymoon suite that has a sea view but still VERY close to Patong (no more than 5mins away) or in Patomg itself. But since we have never been outside Australia it makes it a little hard deciding where to start looking. Was hoping someone could please recommend any amazing hotels they've stayed at? With Internet rooms and pool bars? That is affordable and isn't outrageous. Will be wanting to stay 8nights. Thanks :)

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations at Patong Phuket for beach hotels/resorts

Theses are a few. Amari, Holiday Inn, Banthai Burasari. There are dozens more. Check them out.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations at Patong Phuket for beach hotels/resorts

The Kee Hotel has lovely rooms ( i don't think they have sea view rooms),

The Millenium (cabbana room) no sea view.

La Flora is beach front in Patong (on the expensive side)

Batong Bay Resort (Andaman Studio) looks nice but its a 3 star hotel, its beach front.

All within walking distance to Jungceylon shopping centre and Bangla Road.

3. Re: Recommendations at Patong Phuket for beach hotels/resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:18