We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed!!

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
advice needed!!

hi all i have posted this a couple of times,

me and my partner a staying at the village coconut island and are planning to take £1500 for 2 weeks,

does anyone know the average meal price here as were only b+b and have seen that its more expensive than mainland

kris

Rawai, Thailand
Level Contributor
240 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice needed!!

I really don't know. But, you're a 'captive market' on the island, so expect higher prices. However, that kind of amount would last for 2 weeks, unless you want oysters and champagne each night.

On the mainland right opposite (probably from where you'd get the ferry across) is this restaurant. Well recommended and good prices:

…blogspot.com/2010/05/laem-hin-seafood-still…

Hope someone else can give you clearer answers.

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice needed!!

thanks alot, that does look tasty so will deffo be going there. what are the average prices on mainland then?

this is our first time.

oooo sandbach! im from winsford but work in sandbach

small world

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,531 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice needed!!

£100 a day, that's more than enough. Unless you are planning on drink Phuket dry.

Pay anything from 100/150 baht upwards for a main course depending where you pick.

Edited: 11 October 2013, 19:32
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,599 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advice needed!!

I agree that 1500 quid for 2 weeks will be ample.

5. Re: advice needed!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 05:18