We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 day island cruise

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
4 day island cruise

Any suggestions for exploring southern Thailand islands by boat?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 day island cruise

I don't think that is done much. ? I suppose you may be able to hire a charter sail boat ? . Captain Mark from Phuket sail tours might be able to help .But i'm sure he would be sleeping at the moment.

Edited: 23 November 2013, 23:40
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,800 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 day island cruise

What islands do you have in mind?

Phuket
Level Contributor
586 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 day island cruise

Phi Phi , Phang-Nga Bay , Krabi , Koh Rok , Koh Lanta . You could just about see it all on a 4 day cruise and the scenry , beaches , bay etc are all stunning and world class . How many Guests in your group ? What is your budget per Guest per night ? Prices for Yacht and sailing charters here in Phuket varying dramatically .

Kind Regards ,

Giles - Offspray Leisure Boat charters , Phuket

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
773 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 day island cruise

Have a look at http://www.phuket-boatcharter.com

Those guys can help you with both boats and itinerary for your days, they have been around for more than 20 years and have a great knowledge of the area and many option of boats for you!

Be a safe sailor!

Lotta - La Moet

5. Re: 4 day island cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 05:17