We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor / Dressmaker in Phuket - recommendations?

Stratford, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tailor / Dressmaker in Phuket - recommendations?

We are staying at Kata Beach. Given we are there for 7 days - I'd like to get some dress shirts made, and my wife and daughter want formal dresses made. My son may get a suit (maybe) - so we need a tailor/dressmaker good for both sexes. Any recommendations? We need very good quality (and will pay more for it). Thx in advance. (and point me to other posts in this forum if I have been repetitive)

Mentioned in this post
Kata Beach
Kata Beach
6,645 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Queensland...
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailor / Dressmaker in Phuket - recommendations?

dkerr99, My husband & daughter have had suit,shirts ,dress, skirt & jackets made by Tailor who has a shop around & next to the bank. We use him everytime & always gives three fittings. Seeing you want a lot made maybe see him just after you arrive then if he can't do what you want you can try others. Enjoy Kata beach .. its a great location. CJ

Mentioned in this post
Kata Beach
Kata Beach
6,645 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
301 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailor / Dressmaker in Phuket - recommendations?

Chuckjellie,

You don't have a name of this tailor, or even of the bank do you?

Queensland...
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tailor / Dressmaker in Phuket - recommendations?

Hi travelingurl, Sorry don't remember the name of the tailor or bank. Seeing its the only bank in Kata & on the corner across the road from the Kata beach resort & next to an internet cafe it won't be hard to find. Look for the prayer house outside the bank the tailor is next to the bank. Once you get there you will see how easy it is. CJ

Mentioned in this post
Kata Beach
Kata Beach
Phuket, Thailand
Beyond Resort Kata
Beyond Resort Kata
1,669 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
4. Re: Tailor / Dressmaker in Phuket - recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 15:17