We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation and current weather

Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
transportation and current weather

Hi, i'm coming to phuket this week.. can anyone suggest me cheap transport from airport to patong? Is the airport bus safe? And also im concern about the current weather since in malaysia currently raining mostly everyday. An urgent reply will be much appreciated :)

Alea

London, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation and current weather

The airport bus is as safe as any public transport. Keep an eye on your possessions and remember common sense.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
167 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation and current weather

Weather is perfect. Nice and sunny for the last three days including today.

Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation and current weather

Thanks. I'll be arrive early in the morning.. can someone update me the bus service starts at what time?

London, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation and current weather

First bus is 9am if l am reading the timetable correctly. You can Google it - it's in English.

5. Re: transportation and current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 05:18