We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Day Cruise

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Family Day Cruise

Hi,

Could someone please recommend a day cruise suitable for children(8 &5) to take in the sights. Ideally we would like a boat with not too many people onboard & a bit of shelter from the sun. Any advice we would be grateful. Thanks x

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Day Cruise

Go for one of the good operators like Phuket Sail Tours, Simba or off spray.

I have done the PST trips on many occassions, and its the only tour I still always do on my visits to Phuket.

PST, like the others mentioned do not crowd their boats, they have all the saftey equipement, and do their utmost to ovoid crowds during the trips.

Any trip with them will be the highlight of your trip I am sure, look up the reviews on TA

Michelle

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Day Cruise

We went on a PST speed boat trip to Phang Gna Bay with our 12yo and 6yo. There were 20 people on the boat which left plenty of room. The boat was also shaded and they provided soft drinks, water and chocolate bars and frui on the boat during the tour as well as lunch at the floating village. It was a great day trip and exactly what I wanted (a tour that took us to various different things). Although PST are a little pricier than other tours, I chose safety over saving a few dollars after reading the reviews on here.

Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,775 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Day Cruise

PST for sure. We took our 6 and 4 year old and had a great day on the Phang nga Speedboat tour. It is definately worth the extra $$

Mornington
Level Contributor
51 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Day Cruise

Have a look at River Rovers, we have spent the most awesome day with them. There were six of us and had the boat to ourselves. Gordon took us to some amazing littles spots. Lunch and snacks were included and were delicious and abundant. We have booked again for our next visit can't wait 😊

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Day Cruise

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. It's lovely to get recommendations.

6. Re: Family Day Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2014, 05:17