We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which speedboat company to your with?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
which speedboat company to your with?

does anyone have any knowledge of "phi phi island tours" and/or "Phuket all tours". i am trying to figure ou which company i want to go with.I plan on doing two trips. one to phang nga and the other to phi phi islands. i am open to any other company as well that i have not listed. I am not really interested in phuket sail tours. i have had a hard time reaching them about pricing for multiple bookings and they are more than the two companies i have listed.

thanks n adnace

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

Hi Andy, Mark here. Sorry to hear you have had trouble communicating with us. Being the busiest time of year we are flat out trying to keep up. If you can please send me a pm with your contact details I will do my best to sort things out for you.

Again, very sorry.

Mark.

Phuket Sail Tours.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

Suggest you don't use Marisa speedboat as it sank yesterday (Sunday) with 16 tourists on board. luckily nobody was badly injured. Not a very good advert for speedboats!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

"Suggest you don't use Marisa speedboat as it sank yesterday (Sunday) with 16 tourists on board."

Since they did not do tours it would not have been possible to book a tour with that boat anyway. And your final comment shows ignorance, unless you can tell us the boat sank because it was a speedboat?

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

It will be our first visit to Phuket and we would like to do several tours, would we be able to book when we arrive or is availability limited, we are a couple, staying for three weeks in January. Thanks in advance.

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

Hi Andy, thank you for contacting me. I have sent you a pm.

We are having a problem with our first email to people. Too little information, and we get a heap more emails form the guest asking more questions.

When we try and answer all the questions in one hit, as we do now, the email becomes a book, and people using iphones and similar have trouble finding all the information in the email. Even though the answers to the questions are usually there.

I hope we find the right balance eventually. We will keep trying. In your case we did miss the question about discounts, sorry about that. I have replied to that in the pm.

Whatever you choose, have a great couple of days,

Mark.

Phuket Sail Tours.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

Sometimes patience and perseverance is worth the while, definitely in this case with Phuket Sail Tours. Since going on a trip with them, I wouldn't go with anyone else. Hope you find what you are looking for but my only answer is them.

Pyongtaek, South...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

Andy,

We went through Captain Mark a few years ago and he was fantastic. You will have a great day!!

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,204 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

I would not want to use anyone else other than Phuket Sail Tours.

Yes Phuket Sail Tours [and Simba] are more expensive than the cheaper tours you have mentioned, but you get very much what you pay for. Phuket Sail tours take smaller groups, have a really high safety standard and aim for a fabulous day out that you won't forget. The cheaper tours are pack'm'in who don't give a fig about your safety only making money!

9. Re: which speedboat company to your with?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18