We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to watch American Football in Phuket?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Place to watch American Football in Phuket?

In a few days, I'll be headed to Phuket for my annual New Year's trip. During my previous visits, I've watched American football at Duke's in Kata. Unfortunately, Duke's just closed. Does anyone know of any bars, restaurants, or hotels that have satellite and show American Football? I'm staying in Patong, but willing to travel.

Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to watch American Football in Phuket?

Most bars/pubs should show it

If u know the times of games just ask if it's avaliable to watch

As far as that I'm not to sure on American football so hopefully someone has a better response then this

Luke

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,482 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to watch American Football in Phuket?

In Rawai there will probably be a few places showing it. In Patong I don't know, the timing is not really favorable.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
577 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to watch American Football in Phuket?

As Stevenl mentions, the timing would be the main problem.. with the 14+ hours time difference.. Some bar owner would have to be willing to stay open in the wee hours of the morning, or open really early.. There may be some satellite stations that will broadcast on a delayed feed.. Definitely ask around with the bar owners..

4. Re: Place to watch American Football in Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:18