We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mosque at northern end of patong beach

Hod Hasharon, Israel
Level Contributor
335 posts
Save Topic
mosque at northern end of patong beach

We are going to stay at b-lay tong at the northern end of the beach. I've read somewhere that there is a mosque not far which calls for prayers early in the morning. Does anyone have experience with this? Please don't take this the wrong way, I am only bothered by being awakened early in the morning. And I really don't want to cancel this hotel..

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mosque at northern end of patong beach

We stayed at the novotel at the northern end. We heard the call for evening prayers because we were on the balcony. We didn't hear anything in the morning.

Linda

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,892 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mosque at northern end of patong beach

We always stay at the northern end and our hotel is close to B Lay Tong, there is no problem at all anytime with noise.

Cathy

Edited: 30 January 2014, 12:49
Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,622 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mosque at northern end of patong beach

I live between the Mosque and B Lay Tong. You will sleep fine, I do..

Hod Hasharon, Israel
Level Contributor
335 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mosque at northern end of patong beach

Thanks everybody,you've put my mind at ease. I really want to stay at the b-lay tong.

5. Re: mosque at northern end of patong beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 07:18