We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn room number question.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn room number question.

Hi all,

For all that have stayed at the Holiday Inn lately, just wondering if you can help.

I am trying to figure out which level room 214 is on?

TIA

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn room number question.

Hi, pretty sure it's on level 2. I had room 289 last visit and that was just above kids pool.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn room number question.

Hi, pretty sure it's on level 2. I had room 289 last visit and that was just above kids pool.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn room number question.

We had room 307 on the 3rd floor a couple of weeks back.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,054 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn room number question.

Are you staying in the original hotel building or in the newer Busakorn Wing at the Holiday Inn Phuket Resort?

Both sections of the hotel are separately numbered.

We always stay in the Busakorn Wing as there are less small children, although they have recently renovated the original building too.

Also just in case you didnt know, there are two Holiday inn hotels in Phuket - the Holiday Inn Phuket Resort in Taweewong Rd (south end of Patong Bay) and the other is the H I Express in Hatpatong Rd (north end of Patong). If you say Resort or Express the taxi drivers will work it out, but it helps to know there are 2 to avoid confusion.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn room number question.

2nd floor (=1st floor if you're a Brit!) of the main wing. Busakorn wing rooms have 4 digit numbers.

6. Re: Holiday Inn room number question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 07:19