We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Parking

Mashhad, Iran
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Beaches Parking

I want to rent a car to explore the beaches ( such as Ao sane & Leam Singh), is there any dedicated Parking for each beach or we must use the side of roads for parking?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
41,761 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Parking

You take each beach area as you find it and parking depends on when you arrive and how busy it is.

Mashhad, Iran
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Parking

I want to know does the beach have parking area or not?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
41,761 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Parking

I want to know whether you read my reply and whether you think the use of please and thank you will probably encourage more people to answer your questions. Without knowing which beach area you are talking about how do you expect people to advise on what parking arrangements there are? If you mean are there specific car parks or designated parking areas at all beaches then the answer is no. You park where you can.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,954 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Parking

Please and thank you are always nice.

Ao Sane: It is possible to take a vehicle down this hill but many visitors choose to park at

the top and to amble down.

Leam Singh - This beach is located in between Kamala and Surin beaches. From the main Beach Road, two pathways lead down from two separate car parks located just to the north and to the south of the beach.

During high season, parking might be scarce and it will cost you 20 baht for a motorcycle and 40 baht for a car. These paths are not easy to negotiate and descent time is around five minutes, the northernmost path is the easiest.

Phuket.com has information on the various beaches in Phuket.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,954 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches Parking

I also find Google Maps very useful for checking out whether there is parking around or not.

Mashhad, Iran
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches Parking

Thank you Cassnu

7. Re: Beaches Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 07:17