We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Dear All,

I am planning a Phuket trip for my company. Just a small group of ard 15 paxs, but most of them with kids. I had never been to Phuket so not sure where & which is good.

Am looking for accommodation for below:-

1. Estimated cost of SGD300 or less per night

2. Best for family with children & toddler

3. Good location: Easy access to nearby shpg mall, eateries shop, beach etc.... It will be good if just walking distant but away from the noise at night

Would very much appreciate for all your recommendation & suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

jakata
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Hi i recommence at Patong for guest house isn't expensive but full benefit so many place far from night life and near for shopping mall

Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Hi Kafka c,

Thank you for the recommendation.

Will it be very noisy at night time?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

There are not too many noisy streets in Patong bay area.

The most noisy street would be Bangla Road, known for its nightlife late into the evening, but interesting and safe in my experience to walk down even with children before 9pm at night. But I would not stay in a hotel on this street.

The next noisiest street is Ratuthit/Song Roi Pee Rd. This is a busy one way street which continues in a loop right along the main Patong beachfront, where it is called Thaweewong Rd. These one way streets are the main traffic circuit for Patong area and carry continuous traffic night and day. Its mainly noisiest near to the Jungceylon Shopping Centre, which is near the corner of Bangla and Ratuthit Rds.

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g293920-d1563707/P…

Any hotel near or on Thaweewong Rd is likely to be more expensive as its across the road from the beach.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

hi, with kids I would check out Kata or Karon, the Kata Beach Resort is a good option as it has direct beach access and also one of the Centara hotels as they are a very family oriented hotel group.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
885 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

My vote for Patong:

Only in Patong you can find Shopping Mall: Jujungceylon.

Plus lot of food options that will meet needs of fussy kids, like some kids wants MacD French Fries, you can easily find in Patong.

Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Thank you so much for all ur advises and suggestions, I had a clearer picture now. :)

7. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 17:41
Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Hi Charanya D,

Thank you so much for the recommendation. :)

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Have a look at the Holiday Inn or Patong Merlin. They are very central and over the road from the beach. A bit further out is the Merlin Beach Resort. It is a beautiful hotel and very family friendly. You can't just walk out and go shopping though.

Linda

Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommended Hotel Accommodation

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for the recommendation. :)