We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap direct flights from Perth

Greater Perth...
Level Contributor
281 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
cheap direct flights from Perth

Hi looking to book a trip to Phuket around November this year when is the best time to book flights are there any sales happening during the year, Virgin currently has direct flights for around $640 return is this a good price? Are there other airlines that fly direct as cant seem to find any.

Havent been to Phuket for a long time so not quite sure what to pay.

Thanks in advance

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap direct flights from Perth

As far as I know, Virgin are now the only airline that fly direct to Phuket from Perth. I would say that $640 is a pretty reasonable price for direct, as mine cost more than that for July-August. Otherwise, Jetstar and Air Asia fly there through either Singapore or KL, and they are usually cheaper than Virgin, but I didn't mind paying the extra for a direct flight.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap direct flights from Perth

Only Virgin does direct flights from Perth at present unfortunately, I wish there was another airline that did.

I checked on skyscanner.com.au

I was looking for prices last year for April and they were a lot more than that! I think that $320 in each direction is a pretty good bargain for a 6 and a half hour flight - get it before the price goes up!

3. Re: cheap direct flights from Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 05:18