We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegeterian food in Phuket

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Vegeterian food in Phuket

I am visiting Phuket from 24-27 april. Thinking where to get pure veg food at patong? I have not booked hotel yet. So if, any other beach than patong will have better access to vegfood,i dnt mind staying in other area too...appreciate you help...

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
889 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegeterian food in Phuket

Indian Veg or any Veg.

Maximum restaurants are in Patong area.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegeterian food in Phuket

Hi its veg without any egg/ onion/ garlic

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,485 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegeterian food in Phuket

LOL Good luck.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
889 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegeterian food in Phuket

You will not find any Indian restaurants with separate kitchen/utensils for Veg and Non-Veg.

Without onion and garlic you need place exclusive order at select Indian restaurants. Some even offer south Indian dishes.

I strongly suggest stay in Patong area only.

If you drop me a personal message mentioning your email, I can fwd the document with list of Indian restaurants in Patong.

5. Re: Vegeterian food in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:18