We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January Weather

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
222 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
January Weather

I just want to confirm as January is considered "cool" season......what does that mean?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January Weather

January is beautiful in Phuket . Skies are mainly sunny,the odd thunder shower usually at night temps in mid 80's. The ocean is calm and blue. I would doubt if you would consider it cool , but if you were there now you would consider January cool.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January Weather

I don't think Thailand is ever "cool" so I wouldn't worry about the weather in January.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,537 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January Weather

Cool for Phuket means that the humidity is low. January in Phuket is as good as it gets with lots of sunshine and very little rain.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
222 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: January Weather

Thanks All!!!

5. Re: January Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 05:16