We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help with 6 night/5 day itinerary around Phuket

queensland
Level Contributor
430 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Please help with 6 night/5 day itinerary around Phuket

Hi, My husband & I, 60 & 54 respectively will be flying to Phuket for 6 nights, 5 full days at end of April and would love some help on an itinerary. I am in area now where I cannot get a Thailand guide book so a little lost in what to do and where to stay in Phuket. We are not big drinkers and the party bar scene is not us. We also do not want to sit on the beach or by the pool all day. Maybe one afternoon at beach or pool but this will not be our main activity. We enjoy sightseeing, exploring the area, maybe a little hiking if there are good hikes or walks around (if it is not too hot) love great food, by this I do not mean expensive fine dining, we enjoy reasonably priced, good clean fresh thai, indian, malay inspired food and good coffee(Melbourne Australia standard coffee) In saying this we have found pretty good coffee in Chiang Mai this time so I think the standards are lifting in Thaiiland. Also not big shoppers, so I guess I have limited what we can do a lot. In saying this really hope there could more to do in Phuket than shopping, drinking partying and beach going. Appreciate any help and suggestions and a good area to stay, do not want 5 star but would like a nice, clean comfortable hotel or guest house with good cafes around. Budget is approx 900-1500 baht a night. Thanking you in advance.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help with 6 night/5 day itinerary around Phuket

Hi,

a great place to start researching is Cathy & Gary's travel page, plenty of info on what to do & where to go,

cathyandgarystravelpages.com/phuket.htm

That should point you in the right direction for a start, also for a nice coffe try Black Canyon Coffee in Patong (Jungceylon Shopping Centre)

Have a great trip

Vinny

singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help with 6 night/5 day itinerary around Phuket

Hi,

actually you can get tours in your hotel,sometime they can give you private tour guide but not recommended,Go for group tour for cheapest and affordable.Better book a tour when your in phuket already,because that time we went there its raining so good thing we havent book any tour yet.

irarey

3. Re: Please help with 6 night/5 day itinerary around Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:16