We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My honeymoon in Phuket

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
My honeymoon in Phuket

Dears,

Im planning to stay for 10 days in september at phuket for my honeymoon. Where to go? Hotels? Activities? Islands?

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,270 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

This might interest you !!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293915-i3686-k7…

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

September is in the height of the rainy monsoon season, how often it rains, how much and for how long of course varies, but September in Phuket area you are taking a big chance with the weather. Sea conditions can be rough and beaches red-flagged.

Koh Samui is pop[ular is September for honeymoon and lots of right on the beach places , you can also mix with a few nights on nearby Koh Phangan and / or Koh Tao

So decide first whether you want to chance with the weather , but do appreciate beaches can be red-flagged and trips to islands either rough seas or canceled.

As it is that time of year accommodation is at its cheapest so you can stay nice for very cheap rates, that is the plus, but we need to know your budget.

As to where to go for tours / trips will depend on weather , but if you browse the forum you will find tips.

But first you must decide if you want to chance the weather or go somewhere else.

If you are set on Phuket whatever then think about doing 2 places, 10 days you could also easily split your time between Phuket and Koh Samui

Edited: 15 April 2014, 17:33
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

How i can split?

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

5 days Koh Samui 5 days Phuket ........................

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

What about activities? How can we spend our time in both? :)

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

You need to read up on the places, perhaps buy a guide book and have a good read.

We do not know you, we do not know your likes dislikes or how you want to enjoy your days and evenings.

Some people want to laze around a pool, others to swim in the sea and laze on the beach. Others prefer to go to see nature areas, others look for culture / history. Some want water sports, snorkeling. others like to immerse themselves in the culture. Others want to go shopping.

In the evenings some like a quiet dinner and a stroll in the moonlight, others want to go to loud night clubs and bars - it varies simply too much for anyone to tell you how to enjoy yourself.

If you read up on both destinations you will get an idea of what they each have to offer.

We are all different :)

Edited: 17 April 2014, 17:59
7. Re: My honeymoon in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16