We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Coral Beach/Holiday Inn/Evason

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
694 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Amari Coral Beach/Holiday Inn/Evason

If you were given the choice, which hotel would you stay in? Not too keen on steps or hills!

UK
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amari Coral Beach/Holiday Inn/Evason

I think the Amari is great, but there are a lot of steps. And also a big hill to walk up or down when leaving or returning, but you can get a tuk tuk. But even in the hotel there are a lot of steps when walking about. I think the evason is a bit isolated from what I have read on various forums.

Meningie, Australia
Level Contributor
331 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amari Coral Beach/Holiday Inn/Evason

I liked the location of Holiday Inn, smack bang in the heart of Patong Beach. Also you might like the look of Horizon Beach Resort which is next to Holiday inn.

Amari Coral is up the hill and prehaps a long stroll from the shopping area so depending what you want from your holiday, shopping and close to beach I would chose Holiday Inn or Horizon Beach but if you dont mind being a little bit away from the action Amari Coral looked very nice. As for Evason never saw it I dont think.

Austalia
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amari Coral Beach/Holiday Inn/Evason

We stayed at the Evason and loved it.There are lots and lots of steps but there is a little bus that can drive you everywhere around the resort

4. Re: Amari Coral Beach/Holiday Inn/Evason

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 07:17