We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park

We are heading over to Phuket in June for the 1st time. We have choosen to stay at the Novotel Phuket Vintage Park.

Has anyone stayed here before? and what experiences have you had.

I have read a lot of reviews on Tripadvisor about the motel.

If you have stayed here before, have you been asked to pay a 1000baht deposit per night?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Karen

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park

Not sure about this Hotel, we have had a look through it and its beautiful also the perfect location. 1000B per night deposit sounds strange to me though, i have never had this at at resorts in Phuket.

Cheers, Pete

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park

Thanks for the reply Pete.

I have sent the resort an email regarding the deposit, so I guess I'll wait and see what they say

Cheers Karen

Launceston...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park

Hi 1st'y. Stayed for 10 nights in 2012,enjoyed the Hotel & great location. Well presented rooms good bathroom & the massive pool Booked direct via web left CC details & not charged till arrival. 1000bt night deposit not sure unless policy's have changed , but rest assured it's a quality property run by an International group so I'm sure no funny stuff. Enjoy your stay..

4. Re: Staying at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 06:15