We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and budget

Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
Save Topic
Weather and budget

Hi, I'm travelling to Phuket end of May and I would like to know what's the weather like in Phuket during that time.

Also, I would like to know the daily budget for a tourist in Phuket. This includes 3 meals for the day and some night activities. I am also interested in going for a tour to Phi Phi Island. Can anyone give me an estimate of the amount of money(in baht) I might need per day?

p.s. I'm not really fussy with food so it's more of average meals that can keep me full:)

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
772 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and budget

We have had sun and really hot weather for long time now, May is the hottest month of the year, with most of the time some spread rain, (like right now in this moment, where I can see the sun fight to come trough, and it will in a short time)

Since you are on holiday I would not count with less then 1 000 b/day for food/day.

I live in Phuket and can live very cheap when it comes to food, I love all kind of "Thai Thai food"" then its easy to to get away cheap.

I have just had 3 weeks holiday that i spent in Phuket or around...On my holiday I spent far over 1 000B/day....its really up to you how much you like to spend. for 1 000 B day you will feel relaxed and be able to eat both Thai and western food. ...

For Phi Phi, you can find tours from 1 000 B - 3 500 B, all depending on what you look for, have in mind quality & saftey will never go cheap, (to maintain boats cost money...)

Enjoy your holiday

Lotta

Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and budget

thank you for your reply really helped!:)

3. Re: Weather and budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17